Social Media Assistant
Up to £25,000 + benefits
Can you put together engaging social media campaigns? Do you have lots of creative marketing ideas for how to increase brand awareness?
This is your chance to join an established media house as a Social Media Assistant. You will be essential to their recruitment advertising board’s social media strategy – they are looking for someone who can utilise social media and digital channels to their full potential.
The company that you would be joining is a media company with ambitious growth plans for its future. The audience that they market to is professional, discerning and fast paced. You will need to know how to attract the right people to their brand.
If you would love to be challenged and progress in your marketing career, please apply now.
The key tasks of the Social Media Assistant include:
- Create and execute a social media schedule
- Create clear and compelling marketing communications in line with brand identity
- Design and produce digital marketing materials
- Create and maintain content on website and social media
Key attributes of the Social Media Assistant include:
- Proven success of implementing social media campaigns
- Experience of design of marketing materials including use of Adobe software
- Highly proactive, creative, enthusiastic and positive person
- Attention to detail and results focused
- Excellent communication skills
The role is based in London and is paying up to £25,000 + benefits.
To be start your application for the role of the Social Media Assistant, please click the Apply button.