Senior Sales Executive - Media
Up to £32,000 + com + bens
Print | Online | Events
How would you like to work for a specialised, family run media house whose staff retention is brilliant as they know how to progress their staff in their career?
The portfolio of products that you would be working on is an industry leader in a vibrant, expanding market - the owners are growing their titles further into new areas. You would be helping launch a new product and helping maintain/grow existing titles.
The company are looking for a Senior Sales Executive who has a B2B publishing sales background, and who is able to develop old clients and attract new with a collaborative, creative approach.
As this is small company you would be expected to take ownership of a variety of projects in order to see them quickly completed.
Due to the nature of the industry, occasional international travel will be required.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Sales Executive include:
- To drive revenues forward from an established base of key accounts across print & online, sponsorship and new events
- To help launch a new product
- To attract new advertisers with creative pitches involving a variety of media
- To hit and exceed targets
- Competitor reporting
- Maintaining all contacts in department’s database
Key attributes of the Senior Sales Executive include:
- 3+ years’ experience of selling to clients within a B2B media sales environment
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to develop strong client relationships
- Strong communicator
- Creative thinker
The role of Senior Sales Executive is based in Surrey and is paying up to £32,000 + com + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Executive, click the Apply Now button.