Senior Business Development Manager
Up to £50,000 + uncapped com + bens OTE up to £85,000+
b2b print | digital | events
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager who thrives on selling to a professional audience? Have you got a media sales background and would like to move into a fast growing, prominent sector?
This is your opportunity to forge ahead with the growth and development needed to enable our client’s respected B2B titles to maintain their position of number 1 in their field.
You would be working on one main title along with an evolving portfolio of associated events. These are promoted to an industry which is thriving, and the company that you would be working for has been an incredible success story for targeting this area.
You would be joining an experienced team in a busy, sociable office where dedication and initiative are well rewarded.
Our client wants to continue the pace of change and growth, and that’s why the role of Senior Business Development Manager is key to them.
The key tasks of the Senior Business Development Manager include:
- Attracting and keeping a new client base by selling products for different media solutions
- A creative approach to selling across associated products including print, digital, events and bespoke creative solutions
- To meet and exceed set targets
- To report, budget and forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
The key attributes of the Senior Business Development Manager include:
- Have 5+ years sales experience within a b2b publishing environment
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding media sales targets
- Experience of selling at all levels coupled with excellent presentation skills
This role is based in the City of London and paying up to £50,000 + uncapped com + benefits (OTE up to £85,000+).
To be considered for the role of Senior Business Development Manager please click apply now.