Senior BDM - data | business insights - up to £80,000 + uncapped com (OTE up to £150K)
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager who enjoys selling to a professional audience? Have you got a media sales background and would like to move into a fast growing, prominent sector?
This is your opportunity to forge ahead with the growth and development needed to enable our client’s respected B2B titles to maintain their position of number 1 in their field.
You would be working on a new project for the company, packaging data and insights sales into scalable growth for clients. This would be a fantastic opportunity to grow and shape this area into your own business.
You would be joining an experienced team in a busy, sociable office where dedication and initiative are well rewarded.
Our client wants to continue the pace of change and growth, and that’s why the role of Senior Business Development Manager is key to them.
The key tasks of the Senior Business Development Manager include:
- The ability to grow and develop a new business area
- Attracting and keeping a new client base by selling data and business insights
- A collaborative approach to selling to existing clients
- To meet and exceed set targets
- To report, budget and forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
The key attributes of the Senior Business Development Manager include:
- Have 7+ years sales experience within a b2b publishing environment
- Experience of data and insights sales
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding media sales targets
- Experience of selling at all levels coupled with excellent presentation skills
This role is based in the City of London and paying up to £80,000 + uncapped com + benefits (OTE up to £150,000+).
To be considered for the role of Senior Business Development Manager please click apply now.