Senior Account Manager
Up to £35,000 + uncapped com + bens ote £50k++
b2b print | online | events
Are you a brilliant b2b sales person who is a fluent French speaker? Would you like to continue to develop a successful, well-known brand with a discerning readership?
The brand that you would be working on is a respected title with a large, loyal readership due to its quality driven articles and analysis. 2017 saw it reach record breaking growth and it holds ambitions to beat this in 2018.
You would be working for an international and expanding publisher, and some international travel would be necessary. The company publishes magazines on a global scale, holds a variety of websites and also specialises in conferences, awards and exhibitions.
They like to look after their staff and promote from within. The opportunities for career growth are huge for their employees who show initiative and dedication.
The key tasks of the Senior Account Manager include:
- Creative selling on print, online and events inc sponsorship
- Develop revenue streams from new and existing clients
- Build upon and maintain excellent client relationships ensuring that packages are tailor made to client’s objectives
- Analysis of local markets and competitor reviews
The key attributes of the Senior Account Manager include:
- Must have 4 years’ experience of working in a b2b publishing sales environment
- Must be fluent in business level French
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate with top level executives
- Be consultative with excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
This role is based in London and is paying up to £35,000 + uncapped com + bens ote £50k ++.
To be considered for the role of Senior Account Manager please click the apply button now.