Up to £30,000 + benefits inc pension & healthcare
Print | digital | events
Would you like to work on a leading b2b brand reporting the latest stories and industry insights? How about being surrounded by award winning colleagues on a title that consistently pushes to be the best?
We’re seeking an experienced b2b reporter with an appetite for news and analysis. You would be working on a title that has won awards for its incisive writing and creative approach to events.
The company that you would be working for are an outstanding, dynamic media group who look after their staff by offering amazing career potential and benefits such as a pension and healthcare scheme.
The key tasks of the Reporter include:
- Take a proactive approach to researching, writing and finding the right hook for industry news
- To create content for website
- To use social media to generate leads and traffic
- To assist in proof reading/fact checking for issues
- To develop strong industry contacts and maintain excellent relationships with commercial stakeholders
Key attributes of the Reporter include:
- 3+ years’ experience of b2b journalism
- The ability to work as part of a team and to tight deadlines
- A pro-active storyteller who can create dynamic copy
- To have worked in a b2b publishing environment
The role is based in West Sussex and is paying up to £30,000 + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Reporter, please click the Apply button.