Up to £32,000 + benefits
B2B Print | Digital
Would you like to work for a specialised, family run media house whose staff retention is brilliant as they know how to progress their staff in their career? Would you like the chance to take ownership of the whole of the magazine production process?
The portfolio of products that you would be working on is an industry leader in a vibrant, expanding market - the owners would love to be able to grow the titles further into new areas.
The company are looking for Production Editor who has great B2B publishing experience, with an in depth knowledge of the print production process.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and will have overall responsibility for the production of a number of publications and associated material in both digital and print formats, including some website content.
The key tasks of the Production Editor include:
- Overall responsibility for the production of a number of publications and associated material in both digital and print formats, including some website content
- Editing content to consistently high standards
- Work closely with, and in support of, the project teams
- Brief and liaise with designers, printers and other production suppliers
- Ensure all products follow brand guidelines and business quality standards
- Create an annual production schedule with clear deadlines for team members
- Hold regular meetings with project teams to update on the production process
Key attributes of the Production Editor include:
3+ years production experience from a publishing background with experience in B2B
- Excellent communication and organisational skills plus a flexible positive approach
- Excellent editing and proof-reading skills
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work accurately under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes plus Photoshop, QuarkXPress/Adobe InDesign, Illustrator
- An understanding of the standards and regulations set for the conduct and output of the role e.g. copyright issues
- Knowledge of digital edition software
This role is based in Surrey and is paying up to £32,000 + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Production Editor click the apply button now.