Media Sales Executive
Up to £26,000 + com + bens OTE £33,000
B2B print, online & events
Do you have some b2b print media sales experience and want to work for an international title?
You will be working with a leading publishing media company who boast a whole range of award winning consumer and b2b magazines, events, awards and websites. It’s a growing company with an array of titles, so opportunities for career progression are huge.
The title that you would be working on has an international readership and is known for it’s quality writing and unbiased analysis.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Executive include:
- Face to face and telephone sales to drive brand forward, both from existing and new clients
- To hit and exceed targets
- To support all teams on publication
- To use traditional and new media methods to enhance and grow clients business
- To develop a thorough understanding of the market, using this to build stronger business relationships
- Providing reports and results on internal and external business
Key attributes of the Sales Executive include:
- Experience of selling to clients within a B2B media sales environment
- Experience of successfully selling digital, print and sponsorship packages
- A positive attitude and excellent team player
- Numerically confident
- The ability to develop effective client relationships
- You must have a minimum of 18 months telesales experience
The role is based in Surrey and is paying up to £26,000 com + bens, OTE £33,000.
To be considered for the role of Media Sales Executive, please click the Apply button.