Key Account Manager
Up to £25,000 + com + bens OTE £33,000
B2B print | online | events
Do you have some b2b sales experience and would like to work for a company keen to progress you to the next level? Are you highly motivated and happy to develop key accounts?
You would be joining a team in a supportive working environment and the industry that you would be selling to is dynamic and thriving.
You will be working with a leading publishing media company who boast a whole range of award winning consumer and b2b magazines, events, awards and websites.
They love to reward initiative, determination and drive, and the career prospects within the company are huge.
Key responsibilities of the Key Account Manager include:
- Face to face and telephone sales to drive brand forward from existing clients
- To hit and exceed targets
- To use traditional and new media methods to enhance and grow clients business
- To develop a thorough understanding of the market, using this to build stronger business relationships
- Excellent client service, including reporting on digital marketing campaigns and online statistics
Key attributes of the Key Account Manager include:
- 18 months + experience of B2B sales or telesales
- A positive attitude and excellent team player
- Numerically confident with clear ability to interpret information
- The ability to develop effective client relationships
- Strong communicator
The role is based in Surrey and is paying up to £25,000 + com + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Key Account Manager, please click the Apply button.