Key Account Manager - International
Up to £40,000 + com + benefits
Are you an experienced B2B media sales person who is ready to challenge themselves in a newly created role? Would you like to sell marketing packages to a dynamic international client base?
You would be working on a new digital media and information resource which can be used by a fast moving sector to help their growth.
International travel to clients and trade shows is required.
The key tasks of the Key Account Manager include:
- Attracting and keeping a new client base by selling products across portfolio for different media solutions.
- A creative approach to selling
- To develop and build upon strong client relationships within the industry to ensure that clients’ objectives are met and revenue targets are exceeded
- To report, budget and forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
- To attend international trade shows as required
The key attributes of the Key Account Manager include:
- Must have 3+ years sales experience within a b2b publishing environment
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding media sales targets
- Experience of portfolio selling at all levels coupled with excellent presentation skills
- A great understanding of b2b publishing its products and the ability to match them to clients objectives
This role is based in London and is paying up to £40,000 + com + benefits.
To be considered for the role of International Key Account Manager please click apply now.