Up to £35,000 + car + bens
Print | Digital
Are you an experienced B2b editor with an instinct for news-worthy copy? Would you like to work for an independent media house which knows how to talk to its audience?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced b2b journalist/editor to work for a highly regarded and trusted brand. The title is known for its incisive analysis and expert editorial commentary. The company wish to further build on this reputation to expand its reach in the market place.
They hold a large portfolio of print and digital publications, and hold several websites plus conferences, exhibitions and seminars. They take pride in spotting talent and promoting from within.
The key tasks of the Editor include:
- Take a proactive approach to researching, developing and writing news stories
- Oversee commissioning and selection of content
- The ability to recognise strong content and communicate effectively
- Develop an online content strategy using all available channels
- The ability to interpret data led information and turn this into insightful copy
- Developing strong industry contacts and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Be willing to be seen as the face of the brand at conferences etc
Key attributes of the Editor include:
- 5+ years’ experience of b2b journalism
- Experience in an editorial role
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others
- The ability to work as part of a team and to tight deadlines
The role is based in Kent and is paying up to £35,000 DOE + car + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Editor, please click the “Apply” button.