Up to £35,000 + benefits inc pension/healthcare
Are you a Conference Producer who wants to work for one of the leading B2B publishers in Sussex? Would you like to chance to research, develop and manage your own conferences for a developing sector?
This is your chance to further your career in an independent media company who are rapidly expanding and need your expertise to develop their outstanding reputation. The role gives you the ability to create and mould these events for the future.
The company is dynamic and progressive with a creative, innovative ethos. Because of the breadth of titles they operate, the opportunities for career progression are huge.
The key tasks of the Conference Producer include:
- To research, develop and manager commercially successful conferences
- To manage content, structure and agenda of events, including engaging speakers
- Copywriting for promotional material
- To liase and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a successful event
- To report/analyse success of each event
The key attributes of the Conference Producer include:
- 1 year’s conference production experience
- The ability to work on own initiave
- Excellent communications skills, both in writing and in person
- Fantastic organisational skills coupled with the creativity to make the events a must attend.
This role is based in West Sussex and is paying up to £35,000 + benefits including pension and healthcare.
To be considered for the role of Conference Producer please click the apply button now.