Business Development Manager
Up to £40,000 + uncapped com + benefits
b2b print | digital | events
Are you a Business Development Manager who can build on great relationships with an established audience? Can you develop and launch exciting media products including events?
You would be selling creative solutions to a mature customer base and we’d want you to have the ability to launch new initiatives.
The company you would be working for are ambitious, growing and are keen to have someone with media experience to help them move forward. They offer great training, support and are keen to progress hard workers through their business - the career potential is fantastic.
The key tasks of the Business Development Manager include:
- To develop and build upon strong client relationships within the industry to ensure that clients’ objectives are met and revenue targets are exceeded
- To create new solutions to clients’ problems by thinking creatively
- To work collaboratively both internally with the team and externally with clients
- To report, budget and forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
The key attributes of the Business Development Manager include:
- 5+ years sales experience within a relevant b2b sales environment
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience of selling at all levels coupled with excellent presentation skills
This role is based in Kent and is paying up to £40,000 + uncapped com + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Business Development Manager please click Apply now.