Up to £60,000 + uncapped com OTE up to £80K + benefits
City of London
b2b print | digital
Are you an Advertising Sales Director who can build on great relationships with an established audience? Can you develop and launch exciting media products?
You would be selling creative solutions to an existing customer base and we’d want you to have the ability to launch new initiatives and run a sales team. Your approach with these clients would be very collaborative, and you would be expected to be able to provide great service and feedback to them.
The company you would be working for have experienced steady growth by appealing to a niche market which has seen amazing developments in recent years.
If you’d like the chance to run and grow your own department, this could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
The key tasks of the Advertising Sales Director include:
- To run and motivate the advertising team
- To develop and build upon strong client relationships within the industry to ensure that clients’ objectives are met and revenue targets are exceeded
- To create new solutions to clients’ problems
- To work collaboratively both internally with the team and externally with clients
- To report, budget and forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
The key attributes of the Advertising Sales Director include:
- 10+ years sales experience within a media sales environment
- Experience of running a sales team
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience of selling at all levels coupled with excellent presentation skills
This role is based in London and is paying up to £60,000 + uncapped com + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Advertising Sales Director please click Apply now.