Up to £35,000 + com + bens
b2b exhibition | sponsorship
Are you a motivated sales person with a passion for the health sector? Would you like to work for a small media company who are ambitious to expand their success?
This would be your chance sell sponsorship and exhibition space for an exhibition at the forefront of its industry. There is plenty of opportunity to grow this role with planned brand extensions.
You would be working for an independent media business that has worked hard to establish itself as a major brand over the last four years. The company reward hard work and promote from within.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Account Manager to make their mark.
The tasks of the Account Manager include:
- Selling exhibition space and sponsorship to a major health sector show
- To develop and build upon strong client relationships within the industry to ensure that client’s objectives are met and revenue targets are exceeded
- To monitor and report on competitor activity
- To seek out new business opportunities
- To research creative sales as add on opportunities
The attributes of the Account Manager include:
- Experience of creative exhibition sales
- Have experience of selling digital online and social media solutions and creative bespoke packages
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- A great understanding of b2b publishing its products and the ability to match them to clients objectives
- The ability to form and build on excellent client relationships
This role is based in Brighton and is paying up to £35,000 + com + bens.
To be considered for the role of Account Manager please click Apply now.